During your income earning years, an IRA is an excellent way to save money to supplement Social Security or other pension plans. All interest is tax deferred until date of withdrawal. You are eligible to open this account if you are less than age 70 1/2.
Contact us for current rates.
- Variety of terms – from 12 to 36 months
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit on fixed-rate IRAs
- Interest earned at competitive rates
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (checks)
- An early withdrawal penalty may be imposed